Cooking tutorial on how to make an easy, super quick chickpea curry.
Why chickpeas? Well for one they are super rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber as well as a good source of plant-based protein and for two it has loads of health benefits such as regulating blood sugar and promoting a healthy heart. This recipe is amazingly quick to put together for all the busy moms out there – saving you time and giving your family a well-balanced meal!
If you find this tutorial helpful then give it 👍🏼 and share the love 💓
2 big cans chickpeas
1 big onion
Half Green pepper
1 fresh tomato
1 fresh chili (you can omit if you don’t like strong food)
1 or 2 cloves of fresh garlic
2 tablespoons tomato paste
2 teaspoon of the following spice: Cumin, Coriander, paprika and curry spice
1 teaspoon Tumeric
1 teaspoon garam masala
2 tablespoons Sugar
Salt & pepper to taste
Half bunch Dhania 💓
1. Braise your onion, green pepper, chili, and garlic until golden brown.
2. Once your onion mix is braised then add your spices and cook for a further 5 mins. (In the video I just added spices together with tomatoes paste and fresh tomatoes 🥴)
3. Add your fresh tomatoes and tomato paste with sugar.
4. Add a cup of water and mix it all together to form a nice thick tomato-based sauce.
5. Add your chickpeas
6. Lastly, add your dhania and you have completed a wholesome meal in under 30 minutes !!
You can add meat to this dish like I did or you can omit it and make it completely vegetarian!