Tutorial: How to make a a delicious mince lasagne dish that’s just perfect for those comfort food days 😋
For this recipe you can use chicken as well or if you prefer vegetarian option then just replace your meat or poultry option with veggies of your choice!
This recipe is simple, easy and can be made in one big batch in advance and added to the freezer for convenience sake. Perfect for anyone too busy during the week to stand in front of the stove or busy working moms wanting to save some time! Easy- peasy 🤷🏽♀️💯
If you find this tutorial helpful then give it 👍🏼 and share the love 💓
#homemadefood #cooking #tutorialvideo #comfortfoods #lasagne #pastalover #pastaaddict #easyrecipesathome #convenient #mealprepping #mealplanning #mincelasagne #instafood #foodie #foodforthought
1 kg mince (chicken can also be used)
1 large onion, 1 large green pepper, 1 large tomato
Whole allspice, Cinnamon sticks
10 ml koljana, 5ml chillie flakes,
5 ml black pepper, 10 ml salt
Big tomato paste sachet with little sugar
10 ml garlic paste
Cheese of your choice
1.5 litre milk
1 teaspoon Garlic paste
Salt and pepper to taste
- Braise your onion, green pepper, tomato, garlic & Cinnamon stick and All spice in a little oil.
- Once this onion mix is nice & brown add your spices and let this simmer for about 10 minutes
- Next add your tomato paste and sugar and mix this in thoroughly. Add a little water to mix it all together.
- Add your mince next, and let this cook until your Mince is nice and soft.
- Add a little water to your pot and let it simmer for about 20 minutes 😋
- At this stage make your white sauce
- Once your mince is cooked it’s time For the fun part! Layering your lasagne!💓🙌🏽
- Start off with a layer of white sauce, followed by a layer of Lasagne sheets, then mince! Continue this way until you end with a layer of white sauce.
- End your lasagne off with 3 cheeses or with whatever you like. I normally use cheddar, mozzarella & Parmesan 😋
- Add any dry herbs like origanum or freshly chopped parsley or even dhania (coriander) 💓
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees until your lasagne sheets are soft and your cheese have melted.
Bon appetite 😋🙌🏽💯