How to make tasty frikkadel (meatballs) in no time with no hassle or fuss! Super easy to make on a Sunday night with fresh rolls or baked bread!
🌟 I normally make frikkadel with creamy mashed potatoes and a tomatoe smoortjie 🙌🏽 A favourite in my household and super easy and quick to make!
🌟 If you think this tutorial was useful then give it a 👍🏼 and share the love 💓
1 onion – diced
Fish oil – used for frying
1 teaspoon crushed chillies
2 teaspoons koljana
1 or 2 cloves fresh garlic
1 teaspoon paprika or chicken spice
1 teaspoon black pepper
Salt to taste
4 slices stale bread
Handful chopped parsley
- Rinse mince and drain all water
- Once all water is drained add it to your mixing bowl and add in all your spices
- Soak your bread in water and then squeeze each slice until no water comes out anymore – add this bread to the mixing bowl
- Lastly, add your eggs and chopped parsley and mix everything together!!
- Make small balls and fry these off until its cooked
Voila, easy peasy frikkadel in just a few minutes 💓This can be made in advance and just re-heated when needed!
Bon appetite 😋